Employment - Come Work With Craftco!
Craftco hires good quality, experienced and professional help. Listed below you will see the positions that are available from time to time. If you are self motivated, experienced, and can show a good solid job history, we may have a position that you could fill. Please call us if you have any questions about our openings.
- Programming, setup, and operation of CNC and or manual lathes and mills
- Manual lathe setup and operation (including turning, threading, boring, facing, drilling)
- Operation of Standard Shop Equipment (i.e. Band saw, Drill press, Shear, Grinder, Hydraulic press)
- Material Handling - Operating Forklifts, Overhead Cranes, Rigging
Welders, Fabricators, & Crew Leads-
- Extensive heavy welding & fabrication experience
- Experienced with crack repair with an air arc & dual shield
The following skills would be beneficial, but are not required
- Pipe & or boom welding certifications
- Familiarity with coal, rock, gas, & other processing plant equipment
- Familiarity with draglines, drills, shovels, trucks, dozers, and other heavy equipment
- Experience with a portable boring bar
- Millwright work including shaft alignment & setting bearings
- Any electrical background with high voltage